Replacing the current Dillon’s Reloadable Cards: Beginning Feb. 1, you will be able to use your Dillon’s Plus Shoppers Card to support St. Jude Catholic School.
1) Go to www.dillons.com/communityrewards
2) Sign in or create an account
3) Enroll your Plus Shoppers card. There is a 12 digit
number on the back of the card or you can use your
alternate ID (which is your 10 digit phone number.)
4) Select number 10422 to support St. Jude Catholic
1) Call customer service at 1-866-221-4141
2) Give them your Plus Shoppers card number
3) Ask them to select number 10422 to support St. Jude Catholic School.
Thank you for taking the time to enroll. Each time you use your Plus Shopper’s card, Dillon’s will give back to St. Jude Catholic School a percentage on a quarterly basis. Some restrictions apply.
Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.
Please use SCRIP for your everyday shopping. Scrip is available in the vestibule after the Masses and in the parish & school offices Monday—Friday from 7:30am-3:10pm. Don’t know what Scrip is? Be sure to ask the volunteers after Mass
What is an endowment?
An endowment fund is comprised of donated gifts which are invested to produce more income that the original gift. The principal of the gift remains intact while the interest earned on the gift can be distributed to the beneficiary.
Why would a donor be interested in establishing his or her own endowment to St Jude?
Many individuals and families are interested in establishing endowments because:
• Endowment gifts can be designated for a specific purpose
• Endowment gifts support the intent of the donor
• Endowment gifts can be used as a way to permanently honor or memorialize an individual or family and...